There are two ways for creating the spring boot application.
- Spring initializer
- Spring Boot Tool Suite
- Spring Boot CLI
- Eclipse or any other editor
In this blog I explained How to create application using spring boot application. For create spring boot application using Spring initializer I have posted in separate blog, to know that please check here http://samplecoder.com/how-to-create-spring-boot-application-in-spring-initializer/. Follow below steps to create the spring boot application using Spring tool suite.
Steps for create spring boot application using STS
- Open your spring too suite (STS)
- choose menu File > New > Spring Starter Project
- give the Project name, Group, Artifact, and Package name and give next
- Select all the dependencies and give finish
- now you can run your application. Choose menu (Run > Run As > Spring boor app)
- Go to your browser and enter http://localhost:8080/