In this blog, I explained How to create a spring boot application in STS (Spring Tool Suite). If you want to know, how to create a spring boot application using spring initializer please check here https://samplecoder.com/how-to-create-spring-boot-application-in-spring-initializer/. Follow below steps to create the spring boot application using Spring tool suite.
There are two ways to create the spring boot application.
- Spring initializer
- Spring Boot Tool Suite
- Spring Boot CLI
- Eclipse or any other editor
Steps for create spring boot application using STS
- Open your spring too suite (STS)
- choose menu File > New > Spring Starter Project
- give the Project name, Group, Artifact, and Package name and give next
- Select all the dependencies and give finish
- now you can run your application. Choose menu (Run > Run As > Spring boor app)
- Go to your browser and enter http://localhost:8080/
If you are here, I believe you completely read this blog. This blog completely helpful for beginners. Now you can create the new spring boot application in STS, without any one guidance. If you still have any doubts, please leave it in the comments.